In response to Chicago's Stay Home Advisory, as of Monday, November 16th, all in person classes will transition to virtual learning. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Registration for Fall Session 2 - running November 5 - January 23 - is still open! Take a look at the updated Fall 2 schedule. Be sure to mark your calendars for the dates we are off for Thanksgiving and Winter Break.
Instead of 16 weeks, this Fall 2020 is divided into two 8-week sessions with Fall Session 2 running November 5 - January 23. We will only accept online registration for the session.
NEW THIS YEAR! : Virtual Pilates, Outdoor Parkour Hip Hop Fusion (now Fall Session 2 too!), and Friday West African Dance is now be a free community drop-in class (you must reserve a spot to attend)! We’re also making changes to our adult class card system. Click on the links for details!
Learn more about HPSD virtual classes.
Hyde Park School of Dance is excited to welcome our students back into the studios! We are committed to the safety of all dancers, faculty and staff. Although Illinois is in Phase 4, HPSD will continue to operate in Phase 3 in regards to class max and social distancing. Though it is not possible to eliminate the spread of the virus, we have put the following safety measures in place to help reduce the spread:
- Dancers will be at minimum 6ft apart (floor and barre)
- Limited Floor Work
- Masks required for Faculty and Students at all times
- Studio Participation Agreement required before the start of each session
- Daily Health Screening taken each day before going into the studios
- Hand sanitizers and extra masks on-site
- Daily cleaning schedule
- For more details on our new studio procedures, check out our COVID-19 Studio Guidelines page