Your donations go far at HPSD!
You can make a secure donation today through PayPal to help make this mission possible!
Did you know that a full 20% of the annual budget to run Hyde Park School of Dance comes from individual donations? These generous gifts, which range in amount from $1 to $20,000, are made by supporters from all facets of the HPSD network, including the families of currently enrolled dancers, alumni dancers and their families, and the community members who value what we do at HPSD and want to help ensure our continuation as a vital resource for families across Chicago's south side.
Donations are essential to our operations as a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization. They help us maintain the low tuition price points our students' families appreciate without sacrificing our uncompromising commitment to the highest-quality service and instruction that they have come to expect from HPSD.
Individual gifts also provide critical funds that support nearly 12% of our student body via our scholarship program, giving talented and highly motivated kids who otherwise might not be able to afford to dance the opportunity to pursue their passion.
You can help today by making a donation in any amount to Hyde Park School of Dance. For specific underwriting opportunities, please contact our Executive Director at email@example.com or (773) 493-8498.
Make a quick and secure donation via Papal now!
2020 Nutcracker Tickets and Donor Packages
**(see our Tickets page for details on dates and versions by cast)**
TICKETS ONLY (Available online only)
$25 Baby Mouse
- Individual ticket to a Virtual Nutcracker performance of your choice
$135 Toy Soldier
- Ticket for all 6 Virtual Nutcracker performances (10% discount!)
DONOR PACKAGES (Available online and through the office)
Your donation will support HPSD's general operations and programming; 100% tax-deductible except for the amount of the ticket price ($150 for all packages) and transaction fees (for online purchasers only). If you would like to purchase a package without incurring online transaction fees or pay via check, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to ALL 6 Virtual Nutcracker performances
- Signature Nutcracker face mask
$1,000 Flowers and Dew Drops
- Mirliton package plus...
- Past HPSD Nutcracker T-shirt
- Invitation to attend VIP Virtual Nutcracker Experience
- Printed official 2020 Nutcracker program
$5,000 Grand Pas De Deux
- Flowers and Dew Drops package plus...
- "Remaking the Nutcracker in a Pandemic," an exclusive viewing and conversation with HPSD Artistic Director August Tye and Executive Director LaWanda May
- Signed 2020 Nutcracker cast poster
$10,000. Sugar Plum Fairy
- Grand Pas De Deux package plus...
- Virtual production sponsor noted with gratitude in our 2020-21 performance programs, Virtual Nutcracker production posters, and website
10 Ways to Support HPSD
- If you are not already on our email list, go to hydeparkdance.org/home and sign up - we send out great information about upcoming programming, performances and opportunities.
- Follow us on Facebook or Instagram and share posts with your own circle of friends.
- Help us recruit new students – spread the word about the quality of our program, the benefits of dance, and the safe, inclusive community that HPSD provides.
- Make a charitable contribution and see if your company will match your gift to Hyde Park School of Dance or will field a team of volunteers to support our programming.
- Volunteer to help at one of our productions or rehearsals.
- Join our Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) and volunteer to serve on HPSD special interest committees that help guide our futures.
- Purchase tickets to Hyde Park School of Dance’s performances and events.
- Ask your employer, friends, or local businesses to sponsor one of our productions; visit hydeparkdance.org/sponsor for more information.
- Show your HPSD pride and benefit our programs by purchasing custom merchandise.
- Be Our Community Ambassadors – you are the voice of Hyde Park School of Dance for thousands of people in the greater Chicago community.
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!