Welcome to the 2022 Fall Session at Hyde Park School of Dance. Our fall programming begins September 8!
HERE'S WHAT'S NEW:
- Stepping Classes: Percussion-based movement that's high energy and team oriented.
- More for kids ages 5-7: hip hop, breaking, ballet, modern, and African. We've geared these classes specifically for children to have fun while learning dance fundamentals.
- More Teen/Adult options: drop-in classes from African to tap
- Pointe Package - Simplified registration package for students approved to be on point.
Scroll down this page to see our fall 2022 class schedule for all ages and levels. It is organized by class type.
You can also use these links to go directly to your fave classes:
Classes (a great first resource)
Questions about our fall offerings?
Give us a call at (773) 493-8498 or email email@example.com.
We're happy to help!
African, Bellydance, Jazz/Contemporary, Tap, Stepping
Modern, Pilates, Conditioning, Studio Hip Hop, Breaking
First Steps, Creative Movement, Pre-Ballet, Ballet (Beginner to Intermediate)
Ballet IVA-VI, Pointe, TNG Companies
Tuition (see the schedule or refer to Classbug for class-specific information)
Fall Session 2022 Price Schedule
Price per class length:
|Number of Minutes||Price|
|Plans||Fees||Date % of Total Tuition Due|
| Payment Plan Fees
are non refundable.
|(Offered until 9/1)|
|Offered until 9/30|
Fall 2022 Pointe Program Package: $1,340
3 90 minute ballet classes
1 pointe class (additional pointe classes are $110 each)Dancing on pointe is challenging. It requires strength, technical proficiency in ballet, and flexibility. To ensure our students learn pointe work safely and successfully, pointe classes must be purchased as part of an pointe package.
- Dancers must have passed their pointe shoe exams.
- Dancers must take a minimum of 3 90 minute ballet technique classes per week.
- Dancers must enroll in a pointe class that immediately follows the technique class. Students are not allowed to enroll in a stand-alone pointe class.
|Adult Class Tuition (ages 18 and up)|
|Single Drop-In Class||$16|
Adult 8-Class Drop In Card
(for use in drop-in eligible classes only)
|College Student w/ ID*||$94|
|*Contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive discounted class card rates|
|Ballet (Adult/teen ballet progressions I & 2; RAD silver swans); African for everyone; Adult/teen contemporary/jazz; Stepping for everyone; Adult/teen tap; Adult/teen modern; Pilates; Floor barre; Adult/teen beginner breaking|
Adult/Teen Ballet Foundations
This is not a drop-in class. It is divided into two 8-week sessions.
|Session I (Sep 8-Nov 2)||$200|
|Session II (Nov 3-Jan 21)||$200|
|Sessions I & II||$400|
|Registration Closes: Session I 10/13; Session II 11/4)