Fall 2023 Registration is Open.
HERE'S WHAT'S NEW:
- AcroDance: Body alignment, flexibility, strength, conditioning, plus lots of fun. Many great dancers started with gymnastic training. It's a great compliment to any dance form.
- More for kids ages 4-7: hip hop, breaking, ballet, modern, and African. We've geared these classes specifically for children to have fun while learning dance fundamentals.
- More Teen/Adult options: There are now 8-week sessions available for Teen/Adult classes. Please refer to the schedule for exact details. These classes are also drop-in eligible for adults.
Scroll down this page to see our fall 2023 class schedule for all ages and levels. It is organized by class type.
You can also use these links to go directly to your fave classes:
Corrected error: Friday Modern 2 is 5:30-6:45 PM
Registered students (at all levels and ages) are welcome to invite a friend to take a class with them FOR FREE!
REGISTER VIA CLASSBUG: Either ask your friend's family to set up household and dancer profiles to take your class OR add the dancer to your family account as a new student. When you check out online to enroll the friend for class, make sure to use the discount code fallfriend23. (Though it will appear as though the student is enrolled for the session, they will only be allowed to attend a class the week of September 25-30.) Classbug Registration Portal
REGISTER IN PERSON: You can register your dancer's friend in person using a paper form (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a paper form or pick one up in the office. )
Whether you are registering via Classbug or through the form, please make sure to do so at least 24 hours before the class begins.
We want to make sure we know your friend is joining us!
⊙ Class or over capacity will not be able to accommodate additional students.
⊙ Dancer friends who are not enrolled to attend the free trial will not be permitted to attend class. No exceptions.
If your dancer's friend enjoys the class and there are still open spots, they are welcome to enroll! Just have them get in touch with email@example.com
AcroDance, African Dance, Bellydance, Steppin
Studio Hip Hop, Breaking, Modern, Jazz, Tap, Pilates
First Steps, Creative Movement, Pre-Ballet, Ballet (Beginner to Beginner Intermediate)
Ballet 4A-6, Pointe, TNG Companies
Tuition (see the schedule or refer to ClassBug for class-specific information)
Fall Session 2023 Price Schedule
Price per class length:
|Number of Minutes||Price|
|Trial Class (per class)||$22|
Fall Session 2023
Adult/Teen Class Pricing
(See Schedule for eligible classes)
Fall 1 (Sep 7-Nov 1) - First 8-week session
Fall 2 (Nov 1-Jan 20) - Second 8-week session
|Single Drop-in Class (Adults 18 years)||$22|
|Please note: HPSD is no longer selling Adult Class Cards. We will honor previously purchased cards.|
|Plans||Fees||Date % of Total Tuition Due|
| Payment Plan options are only available for class purchases totaling $200 or more.
Payment Plan Fees are non refundable.
|(Offered until 8/31)|
|Offered until 9/29|
Fall 2023 Pointe Program Package: $1,430
3 90 minute ballet classes
1 required pointe class (additional pointe classes are $125 each)Dancing on pointe is challenging. It requires strength, technical proficiency in ballet, and flexibility. To ensure our students learn pointe work safely and successfully, pointe classes must be purchased as part of an pointe package.
- Dancers must have passed their pointe shoe exams.
- Dancers must take a minimum of 3 90 minute ballet technique classes per week.
- Dancers must enroll in a pointe class that immediately follows the technique class. Students are not allowed to enroll in a stand-alone pointe class.