Join us at Amira: A Chicago Cinderella Story. Tickets on sale now!
Tickets for our 2020 production of Amira are now available online and in the office!
Join us March 28th & 29th for a magical, modern twist on the classic Cinderella story-ballet with Prokofiev's beloved score. Amira: A Chicago Cinderella Story is set in Hyde Park and tells the tale of a teenage immigrant coming of age while facing life in a new country, sampling all it has to offer even as she grapples with all she has left behind. Join Amira as she adjusts to her new school, explores the city, and discovers for herself that for all our differences, some human experiences are shared the world over.
Featuring a cast of predominately youth dancers aged 7 to 18, this 75-minute family-friendly production is open to audience members of all ages.
Ticket Pricing & Performance Details:
• Saturday, March 28 - 1:00 pm*
• Saturday, March 28 - 6:00 pm*
• Sunday, March 29 - 12:00 pm noon**
• Sunday March 29 - 4:00 pm**
*Cast A // **Cast B
• Adults: $25
• Seniors (ages 65+): $20
• Students (ages 5+): $15
• Children 4 and under: free
• Reserved section (all ages): $40***
***All seating for this performance is general admission.
The reserved section is a special-access section of seats at the front of the house. Seating within the reserved section requires reserved section tickets, but seats in the reserved section are not assigned.
Please Keep in Mind!
- Complimentary Volunteer tickets can only be picked up in the office
- A group discount of 10% off applies to purchases of 10 or more tickets to one or a combination of Amira performances. Tickets must be purchased in the HPSD office to receive discount. Ticket purchaser is responsible for claiming discount for eligible subsequent purchases.
Mandel Hall, inside the Reynolds Club
on the University of Chicago campus
1131 E. 57th Street
Chicago, Illinois 60637
Other ways to order:
There are several ways to reserve your seats for our upcoming production of Amira!
You can get your tickets:
online here! Online sales will end 12 hours before the first show.
If you bought tickets online and need to make changes to your order, please contact Brown Paper Tickets 24/7 support line at 1-800-838-3006
in person at the HPSD administrative office during open office hours:
3-6 pm weekdays + 8-1 pm Saturdays at
5650 S. Woodlawn Avenue, Floor 2, Chicago, Illinois 60637.
by phone during open office hours: