Free Virtual Interim Classes May 19-30
While we work on creating the new Summer 2020 schedule, some of our teacher will be hosting free virtual classes open to the public via the video conferencing app Zoom. Below you will find the schedule of classes we'll be streaming and information on how to connect. To better view the class listing, we recommend switching the calendar to "Agenda" view.
Find a bit of space to move around in, wear whatever you'd like, and come dance with us!
Getting Connected to the Class of Your Choice (Start this process at least 15 minutes before your class)
- Click on the class you are interested in attending.
- Click on the URL link given in the description section (or copy and paste into a new tab) to open Zoom. If you have yet to download the app, you will be prompted to do so now.
- Once Zoom is downloaded, you will be asked to enter the meeting ID number and password for the class, also in the description section.
- Once you have entered the class, please mute your audio and chat your student's name to let the teacher know they're here. ***You must have your camera on during the class or you will be removed.***
- If you have any questions or requests (like you can't hear the music), please ask them via chat.
Thank you so much for your patience with us in figuring out the best way to keep dancing together while we have to stay apart. We'd love to hear your feedback about this process! If you have questions about connecting to the classes, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and if you have feedback about the classes themselves, email us at email@example.com.