Welcome to Hyde Park School of Dance!
- HPSD will be on Spring Break from April 14th through April 19th. No classes are scheduled and the school office will be closed. Classes begin again on Monday, April 21st.
- Registration for our 2014 Summer Session is now open! Visit our Summer Program page to download a registration form and summer session schedule.
- HPSD's all-school Spring Concert is May 17th! Find the info packet for your class, fill out your participation form, sign-up to volunteer, and more here.
- Reminder: make-up classes for the Winter-Spring session must be taken by May 19th. View the current session (Winter-Spring 2014) class schedule here.
- Adults may still try our drop-in classes for this session! Try one of our drop-in adult classes today!
Hyde Park School of Dance (HPSD), welcomes students of all ages whether they are interested in dance as a career or for exercise and recreation. Instruction ranges from Creative Movement classes for three-year olds to Pre-Professional Ballet, Modern, and Jazz. HPSD is known for it's repertoire of original choreography for performance by young dancers. The school’s Youth Company - Tyego Next Generation - trains with Tyego Dance Project, the professional company in residence at HPSD.
“I have always believed that there is a place for anyone who wants to work professionally in dance regardless of height, weight or age. They may find their niche in performing, choreographing, teaching or administration. The key is complete dedication and hard work.”
August Tye, Artistic Director